This bright transitional kitchen features cabinetry from Wood-Mode Custom Cabinetry. The framed beaded inset cabinets with the Madison Recessed door style are finished in Nordic White paint along the perimeter of the room and a custom stain on the island and bar base cabinets. Multiple work spaces allow for multiple cooks in this open kitchen. What you can’t see: the flush tambour door cabinets on the cook-top/hood wall are built into the adjacent pantry. This allows maximized storage in the kitchen and left a space for a second refrigerator inside the pantry.
- Sub-Zero full size refrigerator and under cabinet refrigerator
- Wolf cook-top
- Wolf wall oven and steam oven
- Integrated Wolf warming drawer
- Glass upper wall cabinets
- Glass mullioned wall cabinets above the bar
- Marble herringbone backsplash